Friday, April 2, 2010
E-Prime
I opened my eyes at 6am, according to the screen on my mobile phone. Outside, there were drops of water that seemed as though they were falling from above. I practiced some physical movements known as Qi Gong. Afterwards I poured some puffed rice and corn flakes into a bowl, poured milk made from almonds on top and then ate this as my breakfast. I then gathered my belongings needed for class and walked outside to my car, got in and pressed the button to start the car. I pressed my foot on the gas and turned the steering wheel to drive towards school. Once I arrived, I got out of the car and walked towards the AIMC building and inside I went to the classroom upstairs where I all my classes take place. I sat down and looked at the piece of paper on my desk that read quiz. I took out a pen from my bag and began to write a response to the question that was typed on to the paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment